The Right Byte Third Edition series comprises three books for teaching computer studies at the secondary level. The third edition has been developed as a significant improvement over the earlier editions. The course has been designed keeping in view the requirements of the Pakistan National Curriculum, 2007. Updated content, logically restructured and attractively laid out, ensures that students are equipped with relevant knowledge in a manner that makes it easy to absorb and retain important concepts.
● Each unit begins with a preview that presents its rationale and introduces the main concepts by linking the unit with the previous ones.
● Each concept has been described and explained according to the level of comprehension of students. Photographs, diagrams, and screenshots have been used to illustrate the concepts more clearly.
● Each unit contains interesting additional information in the form of Add-ons that create interest and relevance in relation to other subjects.
● End-of-unit summaries highlight the important concepts at the end of each unit.
● Each unit concludes with tasks comprising objective, recall, and analytical questions to ensure that students develop a well-rounded understanding of the material.
Teaching Guides have been introduced at each level. Each Teaching Guide includes additional information, activity sheets, and test sheets to reinforce the concepts explained in the textbook.
Students' Books and Teaching Guides