New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan is a complete social studies course for pre-primary (A and B) and primary level (1 to 5). This highly popular series has been revised in response to user demands and to meet current information needs.
· The series covers topics from geography, history, civics, economics, culture, and religion.
· The text has been updated and thematically divided into units.
· Lessons are presented in a variety of ways and are supported by questions that encourage critical thinking in children and activities aimed to give them a better understanding of their immediate environment.
· The gradual progression of topics helps children learn social values and be responsible citizens.
· The Teaching Guides have been enhanced, and the content has been revised and updated corresponding to textbooks.
Student's Books and Teacher's Guides