New Oxford Modern English is the Revised edition of Oxford Modern English, a popular English-course used successfully by teachers and pupils for over two decades.Child-friendly and infused with energy, humour,and enjoyment,the new edition has been updated to include new material,revised exercises,and additional oral/aural language skills practice.The series has been redesigned with a new layout and fresh colour illustrations. Salient features of the revised edition:
• Student’s reading ability and comprehension skills are enhanced with graded passages and related exercises at each level.
• The books have been structured to promote self-learning in students.• At the primer levels, the books focus on oral activities. This gradually extends to reading whole words and sentences and finally on to writing.
• Ample word exercises are provided to increase understanding and usage of vocabulary.
• Different aspects of language such as grammar,syntax,structure,punctuation, etc. have been emphasized with the help of text and related tasks.
• Listening and speaking skills of the students have been developed by listening to interesting and comprehending text, ample class discussions, and a variety of oral and research activities.
• A list of words used in the book has been provided at the end for vocabulary practice.
Students' Books, Workbooks and Teaching Guides